Sold by Sally Rabjones . This stunning unit has a lot of disappointed buyers waiting. Oceanfront living is rarely so good, only footsteps through the park which has a children’s playground to the beautiful sandy Maroochydore beach with its surfing and patrolled beach, this superb beachfront location is nestled within the quiet village of Cotton Tree. A café lifestyle is within easy walking distance while the buzz of Mooloolaba or Sunshine Plaza shopping centre is only a short drive away.
Grasp this coastal dream home while you can, being one of only eight rooftop penthouses and the only rooftop apartment completely re-built from scratch you can enjoy the peace and mind of having all the hard renovating work done, just sit back and enjoy the sound of the waves and feel the cool sea breezes.
The east-facing, open-plan living area opens out to a balcony through wide stacking glass doors allowing an abundance of natural light, cool sea breezes and coastal vistas enjoyable from the comfort of the expansive fully tiled living zone. The crisp white kitchen is complimented with custom solid spotted gum feature joinery and Caesarstone benchtops with plenty of storage and wide breakfast bar.
The master bedroom is complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and opens up to its own private balcony overlooking the rear swimming pool and bbq area through its own sliding door.
The oversized second bedroom with built-in robes is large enough to accommodate a working from home space, and is separated from the master bedroom by the main bathroom for added privacy.
Your very own expansive rooftop awaits you where you will find your own private spa and enough room for multiple sun lounges, BBQ and outdoor dining. The Body Corp has recently approved shade structures for roof top apartments to install to make it an all year round rooftop living opportunity.
Interstate owners have bought and live in SE Queensland and no longer plan to live here.
• Quiet beachfront location - right across from Maroochydore beach
• No busy traffic noise and only 24 apartments in the group
• Beautiful sea views from the spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living and
• Glass sliding doors open wide onto a balcony facing the water
• Modern kitchen with plenty of cabinetry and breakfast bar
• Tiled throughout living zones for low maintenance living with AC and ceiling
• Good-size bedrooms with AC and ceiling fans, master with ensuite, walk-in
wardrobe and balcony
• Secure building with undercover parking for two large cars plus a lock up
shed and additional storage area
• Two pools, spa, sauna and BBQ areas maintained by the body corp
• Lift access from car park shared by just six apartments
• Live in, rent out or holiday let with onsite management available
• Walk to Maroochy Surf Club, Cotton Tree boutiques and cafes
• Close to Maroochydore's CBD, Sunshine Plaza or Big Top Shopping Centres,
Sunshine Coast Airport and public transport